- Signature Steak MX Marinade
- Ribeye steaks
- Rub mixture
Add a measured amount of water to the barrel and stir in the marinade until dissolved. Slide in the rib dividers that help your food tumble gently and evenly. Arrange the meat evenly on both sides of the barrel. Now pay attention to the color of the meat BEFORE it goes into the Marinade Express…
Time to make the magic happen!
- Lock the lid into place and insert the vacuum nozzle into the flip spout on the lid. Once the vacuum button is pressed on the front of the machine, the needle gauge will climb from the white area to the green.
- After the needle is in the green area, push stop and push the spout on the lid down. Remove the vacuum nozzle and place your tumbler on the machine.
- Depending on the product you are tumbling, your time will range from 3-20 minutes for tumbling. THAT’S RIGHT….20 minute marinade for the most tender, flavor infused food you’ve ever had!
Ready to see the difference??
- This meat is completely infused with flavor and melt in your mouth tender! As an added bonus, the tumbling and added moisture reduces your cooking time.
- I decided to add an espresso/peppercorn rub to mine before grilling. I’ll share the recipe in a moment. After the steaks are coated, I let them chill and firm up in the refrigerator for a few hours before cooking.
- Ready??? I mean….this is the kind of life-altering steak you ALWAYS hope you get when you go to a steakhouse….and you never get it do you? Now you can!
Rub Mixture Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons mixed peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons espresso grind
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons salt
- Lightly toast the peppercorns, coriander, and red pepper flakes in a pan until fragrant.
- Remove from the heat and crush with a mortar and pestle.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Press into both sides of your meat and chill for several hours.