We love mixing yellow, red, & orange sweet baby peppers to our recipes. And they make perfect Fajitas when cooked & served with sliced MX Fajita Marinated Chicken Breast.
- Marinate your boneless chicken breasts in the Marinade Express for 20 minutes using MX Fajita Marinade.
- While the chicken is tumbling, slice a sweet onion and several of each color baby peppers in to thin julienne style pieces.
- Remove the marinated chicken breasts from the drum and slice into thin slices suitable for fajitas.
- Each chicken breast will easily serve to people.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil (we used olive oil) in a stir fry pan (or other large frying pan) and quickly sauté the sliced chicken.
- The chicken will release a good deal of juice. Do not discard. Simply remove the cooked chicken from the pan with a slotted spoon.
- Add the julienne peppers and onion and sauté until almost tender.
- Add the chicken back into the pan to reheat and serve as soon as heated through.
We serve these gluten free with corn tortillas that are lightly pan fried. Let your family assemble their own tortilla at the table. Have taco sauce, salsa, sour cream and maybe even ripe olives and some guacamole available as toppings.
Guaranteed to be a Mexican Fiesta in your mouth.