The perfect compliment to our Steakhouse Ribeye Recipe!
Rub Mixture Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons mixed peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons espresso grind
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons salt
- Lightly toast the peppercorns, coriander, and red pepper flakes in a pan until fragrant.
- Remove from the heat and crush with a mortar and pestle.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Press into both sides of your meat and chill for several hours.