Roasting a whole chicken is great way to have a satisfying meal, as well as leftovers for soup or fajitas for another meal. The Marinade Express lets you prepare one in a snap at home, all natural, gluten free, lower salt and no chemical additives.
- Tumble the whole chicken in your Marinade Express for 30-60 minutes in the marinade of your choice. We used MX Garlic and Herb.
- Remove the chicken from the drum at the end of the tumbling process and drain thoroughly.
- Place on a vertical roaster (or roasting rack of your choice) and place in the center of an oven safe roasting pan.
- If desired, lightly season the outside to layer the flavor.
- Adjust the racks in the oven, before preheating to 350 degrees.
- Roast at 350 degrees for approximately one hour (15-20 minutes per pound depending upon oven).
- Remove when the chicken has reached the desired level of doneness and the internal temperature is at about 170 degrees.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for at least 5-10 minutes before carving to serve.
You chicken will be juicy, tender and flavorful. Try to not eat it all so you’ll have leftovers for another night’s meal or lunch sandwiches.